SIZE & CARE OLD
As babies grow so quickly, often age is not the best indicator of size. Therefore, our size charts include a weight and height guide to help you select the right size.
Please note: This guide provides general sizing information only. Fits may vary due to style and fabrication. For more detailed sizing information, please feel free to contact customer care via email email@example.com
Here are some general tips and advice on how to care for your garments. Before washing it is important to always check the individual care instructions attached to your garment.
Organic Cotton Garments
Please note: Garments and prints are delicate.
- Machine-wash in cold water with like colours.
- Wash inside out.
- Use a garment bag when washing our garments due to the delicate nature of our prints.
- Do not soak, rub or wring.
- Line dry in shade without delay or tumble dry on a low heat.
- Use mild detergent. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Cool iron on reverse. Do not iron over print.
- Do not dry clean.